To play a small role in connecting people and making industry staffing a little easier, SATSA’s Tourism Job Corner displays vacancies as well as profiles of candidates looking for new opportunities. Essentially employers can look for candidates and candidates can look for jobs.
When confidentiality is required, we are able to keep the details of either the company or the candidate confidential.
To access this platform:
- Employers can submit job profiles (indicating if confidentiality is required), and
- Candidates can submit a short profile focussing on experience, skills, education, and career ambitions.
Please submit to SATSA’s COO, Hannelie@satsa.co.za.
Client Experience Expert (3 March 2023)
Sales Administrator (3 March 2023)
Enquiry & Quote Expert (3 March 2023)
Product Manager at African Safari Excellence (3 March 2023)
Product Manager at Safari365 (3 March 2023)
We’re currently looking for young, dynamic English and German speaking overland safari guides for our overland trips.
- All qualifications and levels accepted
- DEAT / THETA registered
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- C1 PDP beneficial (not required)
If this is something that interest you please email a brief CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also see the employment section on our website www.sunway-safaris.co or the job advert here