The Southern African Tourism Services Association (SATSA) is a member-driven association that offers inbound tourism services companies the highest level of quality in the tourism industry..
Who is SATSA
- SATSA is a member-driven credibility association that strives to set the highest standards in the Tourism Industry
- We strive to maintain our three key qualities in all of the work we do: credibility, value and authority.
- Using a SATSA member provides peace of mind for those who seek to do business with credible tourism partners
- Members undergo a strict registration process and are required to sign and agree to abide by a Code of Conduct
What is SATSA’s purpose?
- To provide buyers with quality advice and references to assist them in making an informed decision in their selection of suppliers
- To provide our members with key services and benefits as well as representation at local, regional and international trade shows and conferences
- To lobby on issues that impact members businesses and profitability
Cullinan mine tour and donkeycart ride through nearby Onverwacht village
We are offering 30% Discount to all SATSA members who join our patented HR Bureau. CV Fraud is rife. Search for HR...
Swartberg Biking Motorcycle Tours has on special the popular 15 day Grand Tour and 11 day Garden Route Tour.
Spend 7 nights at any of our andBeyond Kenya or Tanzania lodges with flights included. Rates starting from USD 5 400
For those who wish to visit South Africa but don't really know where to go or what to do, we offer a...
SPEND 3 NIGHTS AT CAMP JABULANI & QUALIFY FOR A 50 % DISCOUNT ON THE 3RD NIGHT!
Book a Full Page brand display advertisement in the Tourism Tattler Trade Journal magazine and get a Full Page for editorial at...