The Southern African Tourism Services Association (SATSA) is a member-driven association that offers inbound tourism services companies the highest level of quality in the tourism industry..
Who is SATSA
- SATSA is a member-driven credibility association that strives to set the highest standards in the Tourism Industry
- We strive to maintain our three key qualities in all of the work we do: credibility, value and authority.
- Using a SATSA member provides peace of mind for those who seek to do business with credible tourism partners
- Members undergo a strict registration process and are required to sign and agree to abide by a Code of Conduct
What is SATSA’s purpose?
- To provide buyers with quality advice and references to assist them in making an informed decision in their selection of suppliers
- To provide our members with key services and benefits as well as representation at local, regional and international trade shows and conferences
- To lobby on issues that impact members businesses and profitability
SATSA members are eligible to receive a 40% discount on our onsite extended implementation service. 5 days for the price of 3! T&C's...
Take advantage of our Winter specials at less 20% off normal prices. Book a tour or package valid for travel from 1st...
Our daily lunch specials are available Monday to Friday from 1200 till 15h00. Just R85 includes a selected beverage. (T&C's Apply)
SPEND 3 NIGHTS AT CAMP JABULANI & QUALIFY FOR A 50 % DISCOUNT ON THE 3RD NIGHT!
Get a 15% discount off the normal price of R9400.00 when four (4) or more people book the safari on the same...
Pick Up from your Hotels and start the tour with visit to Maboneng Precinct, the"Place of Light" which is fully integrated urban...
Spend 7 nights at any of our andBeyond Kenya or Tanzania lodges with flights included. Rates starting from USD 5 820
Unique Island Getaway with your partner
African Ivory Route 6 Days Arts, Culture and Wildlife Ribola Art Route, Venda, Baleni and Letaba sector of the Great Limpopo Transfrontier Park (KNP)