The Southern African Tourism Services Association (SATSA) is a member-driven association that offers inbound tourism services companies the highest level of quality in the tourism industry..
Who is SATSA
- SATSA is a member-driven credibility association that strives to set the highest standards in the Tourism Industry
- We strive to maintain our three key qualities in all of the work we do: credibility, value and authority.
- Using a SATSA member provides peace of mind for those who seek to do business with credible tourism partners
- Members undergo a strict registration process and are required to sign and agree to abide by a Code of Conduct
What is SATSA’s purpose?
- To provide buyers with quality advice and references to assist them in making an informed decision in their selection of suppliers
- To provide our members with key services and benefits as well as representation at local, regional and international trade shows and conferences
- To lobby on issues that impact members businesses and profitability
Take advantage of our Winter specials at less 20% off normal prices. Book a tour or package valid for travel from 1st...
Enjoy a three day safari to the world renowned Kruger National Park.
SPEND 3 NIGHTS AT CAMP JABULANI & QUALIFY FOR A 50 % DISCOUNT ON THE 3RD NIGHT!
Consider Johannesburg for your next trip!
Pick Up from your Hotels and start the tour with visit to Maboneng Precinct, the"Place of Light" which is fully integrated urban...
SATSA members are eligible to receive a 40% discount on our onsite extended implementation service. 5 days for the price of 3! T&C's...
Spend 7 nights at any of our andBeyond Kenya or Tanzania lodges with flights included. Rates starting from USD 5 820