The Southern African Tourism Services Association (SATSA) is a member-driven association that offers inbound tourism services companies the highest level of quality in the tourism industry..
Who is SATSA
- SATSA is a member-driven credibility association that strives to set the highest standards in the Tourism Industry
- We strive to maintain our three key qualities in all of the work we do: credibility, value and authority.
- Using a SATSA member provides peace of mind for those who seek to do business with credible tourism partners
- Members undergo a strict registration process and are required to sign and agree to abide by a Code of Conduct
What is SATSA’s purpose?
- To provide buyers with quality advice and references to assist them in making an informed decision in their selection of suppliers
- To provide our members with key services and benefits as well as representation at local, regional and international trade shows and conferences
- To lobby on issues that impact members businesses and profitability
Consider Johannesburg for your next trip!
Spend 7 nights at any of our andBeyond Kenya or Tanzania lodges with flights included. Rates starting from USD 5 820
Take advantage of our Winter specials at less 20% off normal prices. Book a tour or package valid for travel from 1st...
SPEND 3 NIGHTS AT CAMP JABULANI & QUALIFY FOR A 50 % DISCOUNT ON THE 3RD NIGHT!
SATSA members are eligible to receive a 40% discount on our onsite extended implementation service. 5 days for the price of 3! T&C's...
Pick Up from your Hotels and start the tour with visit to Maboneng Precinct, the"Place of Light" which is fully integrated urban...
Enjoy a three day safari to the world renowned Kruger National Park.