The Southern Africa Tourism Services Association (SATSA) is a member-driven association that offers inbound tourism services companies the highest level of quality in the tourism industry..
Who is SATSA
- SATSA is a member-driven credibility association that strives to set the highest standards in the Tourism Industry
- We strive to maintain our three key qualities in all of the work we do: credibility, value and authority.
- Using a SATSA member provides peace of mind for those who seek to do business with credible tourism partners
- Members undergo a strict registration process and are required to sign and agree to abide by a Code of Conduct
What is SATSA’s purpose?
- To provide buyers with quality advice and references to assist them in making an informed decision in their selection of suppliers
- To provide our members with key services and benefits as well as representation at local, regional and international trade shows and conferences
- To lobby on issues that impact members businesses and profitability
Our daily lunch specials are available Monday to Friday from 1200 till 15h00. Just R85 includes a selected beverage. (T&C's Apply)
African Ivory Route 6 Days Arts, Culture and Wildlife Ribola Art Route, Venda, Baleni and Letaba sector of the Great Limpopo Transfrontier Park (KNP)
Get a 15% discount off the normal price of R13 200.00 when four (4) or more people book the safari on the...