Including the SATSA logo in your marketing collateral will acknowledge that you have been certified by the association as a provider of quality tourism services – providing assurance to local and international buyers.
Bonding provides clients and members assurance that your company is in a position to guarantee a refund on pre-tour deposits should you or another member be placed under involuntary insolvency. This is subject to the terms and conditions of the SATSA Lost Advances Fund.
SATSA members benefit from extensive networking opportunities with other members as well as leading industry figures and prospective clients that deal through SATSA.
SATSA champions member’s interests with government to ensure South Africa has a legislative and fiscal framework conducive to growing a sustainable tourism industry. We engage in ongoing interaction with South African Tourism (SAT), provincial and regional tourism bodies to ensure optimum return on investment on generic marketing of Southern Africa.
SATSA communicates the benefits of working with its members as credible partners, both locally and abroad. Our association is well-recognised internationally, with Head Office often fielding calls and emails from international buyers and agents enquiring whether a product is SATSA accredited.
Liaison with Tourism Associations
SATSA has close links with:
- Tourism Business Council of South Africa (TBCSA)
- Association of South African Travel Agents (ASATA)
- Tourism Marketing SA (TOMSA)
- Culture Art Tourism Hospitality and Sports Sector Education and Training Authority (CATHSSETA)
- Federated Hospitality Association of Southern Africa (FEDHASA)
- Airlines Association of Southern Africa (AASA)
- Board of Airline Representatives of South Africa (BARSA)
- Dedicated account manager per business to assist with all banking needs
- Foreign currency accounts, available in 17 different currencies
- Referral commission for any travel foreign exchange purchased by your customers
- Online direct dealing for all foreign currency transactions, plus delivery service for travel foreign exchange
Short Term Insurance
- SATSA-branded bouquet of short-term insurance offered exclusively to members
- Per vehicle per seat cover can be purchased daily online
- Extremely favourable rates based on SATSA’s large membership
- Member issue-driven annual conference
- Chapter meetings with key note speakers of topics of relevance
- Newsletters that include communication from SATSA’s Head Office, and industry news about events, members and partners
- Receive immediate notice of events and news and join the conversation through our social media channels
SATSA’s website carries member company listings and benefits from excellent search engine optimisation.
SATSA Code of Conduct
Offers assurance of high service standards, quality products, professionalism, financial integrity and stability.
By producing your SATSA ID card, you can qualify for a variety of member-to-member benefits on accommodation, transport, services and activities. These benefits are negotiated on a regular basis and are detailed in full under our MEMBERS section here.
Become a member today !
To apply for SATSA Membership complete the basic application form here