AB Adventures is a safari touring business establish in the 2017. AB Adventures is a member of Southern Africa Tourism Services Association (SATSA). AB Adventures is the brainchild of Braam Bezuidenhout. After 30 years of experience of traveling Southern Africa he decided to share and give back what he experience and learn from this beautiful part of the world. Braam put a big emphasis on to experience the beauty and charm of this majestic place. We keep the balance between camping and lodging. We also keep the balance between travel time and relaxing. We like you to experience outstanding Southern African cuisine. Braam who take care of the safari himself make sure every client is well looked after. He shares special places that he experience with his travels in the area over 30 years.
AB Adventures is catering for groups from 1 to 12 persons. All transport is air conditioned 4 wheel drive vehicles with roof top tent for extra camping comfort. We also accommodate clients with own travel programs. We welcome groups and try to accommodate them where we can.
AB Adventures is focussing from October to May on tours in the Kalahari and Namib areas. It is a malaria free area.From June to September we are focussing more on Etosha, Okavango Delta and Zambezi area. Most of the roads in that area are then accessible and malaria is not so common than in summer months.
- 4x4 adventure
- Air conditioned 4 wheel drive vehicles
- Central Kalahari Game Reserve camping safaris
- emergency evacuation support.
- Family Safaris
- Fully serviced camping safaris
- Kgalagadi transfortier park camping safaris
- Khutse Game reserve camping safaris
- Mabua Sehube camping safaris
- Manyelalong Vulture Colony visit
- park fees inclusive
- Roof top tents
- adventure touring
- Big 5 Game Viewing
- Bird watching
- camping safari.
- Game Drives
- Guided Tours
- Historical sightseeing
- Local Cultural education
- Scenic Sightseeing
- Visit cape vulture colony
- 801 Zoetmelksvallei, Lichtenburg, 2740
- -26.1093224, 26.17139169999996
- 002782 608 1052(South Africa) 0026773458408(Botswana)
- Braam Bezuidenhout