SATSA members must adhere to a strict Code of Conduct that guarantees high standards of service, good quality tourism services and product and a trustworthy accreditation with the association itself.
These members are bonded with third party indemnity, ensuring financially sound relationships when using them as suppliers. Our members offer a wide range of services and products including tourism activities, accommodation and transport. This network is fit to serve any tour operator sending clients into Southern Africa.
SATSA ensures the viability of each member’s business and its operations. Any party that chooses to use a SATSA member as a supplier can be assured of the highest level of service and the eradication of malpractice in any transaction.
Our members are required to submit documentation pertaining to their business on an annual basis to our association. This way we can certify that any member is indeed running a healthy business that we can recommend to international tour operators.
SATSA members are also required to abide by the association’s Code of Conduct which strives for ethical behaviour in the tourism sector of Southern African by all members.
All SATSA members:
- Have Integrity: Adhere to a strict Code of Conduct.
- Are Legitimate: Company registration checked annually.
- Are Trade Marked: Trade mark registration checked annually.
- Are Audited: Financial audit certified annually.
- Are Insured: Appropriate insurance cover with minimum indemnity limits.
- Are Bonded*: Your pre-tour deposits are guaranteed – Terms & Conditions