“The appearance of the SATSA logo is a sign of quality and commitment to service excellence for the tourist.”
Why use a SATSA member?
SATSA members must adhere to a strict Code of Conduct guaranteeing high standards of service, good quality tourism services and product, and a trustworthy accreditation with the association itself.
Members are bonded with third-party indemnity, ensuring financially sound relationships when using them as suppliers. SATSA members are also required to submit documentation pertaining to their business annually so that the association can verify they are indeed running a healthy business that can be recommended to international tour operators.
Our members offer a wide-range of services and products across the region and fit to serve any tour operator sending clients into Southern Africa. We are very proud that every year, SATSA members feature as winners in international and local travel and tourism award programmes. A number of SATSA members have also been certified by Fair trade in Tourism South Africa.
All SATSA members:
- Have Integrity: Adhere to a strict Code of Conduct.
- Are Legitimate: Company registration checked annually.
- Are Trade Marked: Trade mark registration checked annually.
- Are Audited: Financial audit certified annually.
- Are Insured: Appropriate insurance cover with minimum indemnity limits.
- Are Bonded*: Your pre-tour deposits are guaranteed