60% Discount offer to attend the Travel Massive Digital Workshops
Travel Massive is “super chuffed” to announce that they have partnered with #HACKTOURISM to provide a series of Pop-up Travel Massive Digital Workshops across the Country—and Nelspruit is up first on 20 July 2018 at Casambo Lodge!
SATSA Members will receive a 60% discount the workshops and pay only R500 per person (normal price R1300), but you must book by Monday 16 July 2018.
#HACKTOURISM is a movement that focuses on the tourism and hospitality industry in Southern Africa and aims to train, equip and prepare the businesses to better use digital, online and social to drive bottom-line value for their businesses.
Topics will include:
- Consumer Centric – do we even know what that really means?
- Hyper personalisation – how do you even spell that?
- Always on, always connected – travellers, tourists and locals
- CTA – that’s not a new diet
- Experiences 1st, then destinations or brands – what they really care about
- Top travel Hacks – Where to focus your energy (with case studies)
For more information or to book please visit: https://travelmassive.com/events/2018/07/massive-brunch-hack?partner=HACK