To prepare for possible development projects in 2018, SATSA would like to hear from service providers who are able to assist with capacitating, mentoring and supporting new entrants (businesses and individuals) in the tourism industry.
Examples of such projects include the Gauteng SME Indaba (2016) and SME National Market Access Project (2017).
These projects align with SATSA’s objectives of facilitating the development of emerging entrepreneurs within the Industry in order to qualify for SATSA Membership and educating the industry by means of training, seminars and workshops.
Expression of Interest (EOI):
Development Service Providers to be included in the SATSA Database for 2018-2020 (3 years)
Service Providers are hereby invited to submit:
• A comprehensive CV
• Geographic work location availability
• Hourly rate excluding VAT
• At least 10 years’ experience in the tourism industry, although strong motivations from less experienced individuals could be considered
• Postgraduate qualification and/or equivalent experience
• Experience in developing business models, evaluating companies, product development, marketing, pricing, packaging, etc.
• Extensive networks in the local and international tourism industry
• Entrepreneurially minded
Service Providers will be loaded on the SASTA Database and will be contacted should projects be successfully negotiated.
All EOI’s to reach SATSA by 8 December 2017 on Hannelie@satsa.co.za