As most of you might be aware, Tintswalo Mashale is settling very well into her new role as Member Relationship Consultant. On top of this she is also continuing with the important work of assisting members with their Operating Licence applications and tracking these with NPTR. A tough job indeed, but one she does with commitment and passion.
For those of you who are missing her friendly voice at Reception, you will not be disappointed when you meet or speak to our interim receptionist, Virginia Modau. Virginia joined SATSA at the beginning of May and has already made her mark on the team and the company.
We have had to look at our operational requirements very carefully and have made some changes which resulted in the retrenchment of our Sales and Sponsorship Manager, Celeste Visser. Establishing a new role takes a lot of grit and Celeste invested a great deal of time in strengthening the SATSA brand through her industry relationships. We would like to sincerely thank her and wish her all the very best in her next adventure.
To ensure you are speaking to the right person, the SATSA Head Office staff complement currently consists of:
– David Frost, CEO
– Hannelie du Toit, COO
– Hoosein Haffejee, Financial Manager
– Kim Emmanuel, PR and Communications Officer
– Sharon Gengan, Executive Administrator and Project Manager (also PA to David)
– Pule Matela, Member Relationship Consultant
– Pat Henning, Member Relationship Consultant
– Tintswalo Mashale, Member Relationship Consultant
– Virginia Modau, Receptionist
– Maria Phashe, Office Assistant