How can we help to inspire our fellow South Africans enjoy their South Africa? South African Tourism is tackling this challenge through Sho’t Left Travel Week.
As part of the initiative, SA Tourism has partnered with Provincial Tourism Authorities and call on the travel industry to join them in providing special travel offers for all South Africans travellers this September.
List discounted deals ranging up to 50%. Of course, the bigger the discount, the better the uptake! The validity period of the deals will be at your own discretion. Deals must only be available to book from 24 to 30 September 2018 and total bookings must be reported to South African Tourism.
Please note that registration closes on 21 September 2018.
What’s in it for you?
- Extensive marketing support by South African Tourism to the value R12m, spread across TV, outdoor, radio, digital & social media.
- Collateral support for you to promote your business and your deals on your own platform.
- Collateral will be available for download for immediate use from 31 August 2018.
- Seasonality of offers means that you will be able to offer discounts to consumers during your quieter periods, at your discretion.
- Improved provincial spread, where provinces that usually get fewer visitors will have the opportunity to showcase their offerings and affordability to a much wider audience.