All OSV Guides operating in the Kruger National Park must attend KNP Orientation Training.
This exciting training was developed by Vanessa Strydom and covers all park management issues such as elephant population management, anti-rhino poaching efforts, fire management, etc. as well as talks by KNP specialists. The aim of the training is to ensure that all Guides communicate accurate messages and speak with one voice on park issues.
The cost of the training is R700 for a full two days course with overnight arrangements ranging from R110 to R260 currently. Free Park entry will be arranged.
KNP Orientation Programme details for 2018:
• 08 & 09 February, Skukuza – Nombolo Mdluli
• 15 & 16 May, Skukuza – Nombolo Mdluli
• 01 – 02 August, Letaba – Elephant Hall
• 12 – 14 October, Skukuza – Nombolo Mdluli
• 08 & 09 November, Skukuza – Nombolo Mdluli
Please click here for the Training Application Form here
For training enquiries and affordable accommodation bookings please contact