An Operator may not market or solicit any OSV business from within the boundaries of the Park but may pick up persons with prior arrangements within the Park.
- SATSA will manage movement in the park when entering with an empty vehicle.
- The process will remain similar to the current process, with applications for entry submitted to SATSA at least 12 hours before entry and a reference given to be used at the gate.
- The application must include gate entry and time, place of pick-up and time, as well as number of guests.
- An approval reference number will be provided.
- Should no response be received (due to weekend or public holidays) proof that an email was sent must be shown at the entry gate.
- SATSA will compile monthly reports which will be monitored against gate entry records.