Collaboration is of the utmost importance to make any programme a true success. The coordinated efforts of many can accomplish more than the efforts of one or a few separately.
Bearing this in mind and recognising the pivotal role that Provincial and Local Departments as well as other parties play in SME development, SATSA would like to extend an invitation to any interested party to join us in delivering the National SME Market Access Programme as follows:
1. Distributing SME invitations to their database
2. Participating in the selection committee (to ensure that the best of the best small businesses advance through the process)
3. If possible, assisting the 30 selected SMEs per province with accommodation and transport costs to attend the 5-day training course
4. Attending the provincial SME training
5. Attending the provincial mentorship introduction workshop
6. Attending the national speed marketing event
We are also open to other possible partner suggestions.
Please view the programme details and timeline page
Should you be interested in partnering with us on this programme, please download and complete the Partner Registration form below and return to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15 December 2016.
For further information please contact:
Hannelie du Toit
083 600 3555 | Hannelie@satsa.co.za