The document list will help you complete your membership application.
The following documents are required to become a member.
Should you have additional questions feel free to contact us on the details below.
SATSA Appendix A
Letter of legal compliance stating awareness of regulating authorities and their requirements. SATSA reserves the right to request documentary proof if required
SATSA Appendix B
To be completed by your Auditor/Accountant or Independent Bookkeeper and printed on their company letterhead.
- Practitioner’s Compilation Report (CC or Sole Proprietor) or Audit Report or Independent Review (PTY) Ltds
- Valid Tax clearance certificate or proof that it’s been applied for
- Proof of payment of a once-off application fee of R1800.00 – Banking details below
SATSA Appendix C
Letter from your insurer stating the business is sufficiently insured for categories of operation/operations printed on Insurer’s letterhead. If your company does not physically interact with actual tourists, you will not be required to submit insurance documents. For example a marketing representation company or technology provider would be exempt in this regard.
SATSA Appendix E
For companies who hire-in or Sub-contracts vehicles, we also require a copy of their insurance policy.
Other Documents Required
- Company registration documents
- If your trading name differs much from your company name – proof of ownership by a trademark or defensive name is required
- A passport of each director. When non-South African citizen, a copy of residency/work permit required
- Copies of Road Transportation Permits for operators with vehicles
- BEE: A document reflecting proof of compliance with the relevant BEE scorecard
- Grading: A copy of the grading (Tourism Grading Council of SA) certificate
Member benefits & Insurance Directive Brochure
Become a member today !
To apply for SATSA Membership complete the basic application form here
ABSA JAN SMUTS Account: SATSA Account No. 4069097511 Branch Code: 632005
NEDBANK SANDTON Account: SATSA Account No. 1933045914 Branch Code: 193305