Hotel Verde, Africa’s greenest hotel, is a 4-star hotel that offers luxurious carbon-neutral accommodation and conferencing at no extra cost. Situated within a tranquil wetland, the hotel is 400m from Cape Town International Airport and a 15-minute drive from the City’s main attractions. The bedrooms are vibrantly designed, soundproof and ideal for single travellers or families.
The Nuovo Restaurant and Bar offers a breakfast buffet from 4:30am to accommodate those catching an early flight, an A la carte menu for lunch and dinner and 24-hour room service. The bar is open until 1am daily and serves a number of cocktails, wines and craft beers.
Some of the facilities and services include: complimentary Wi-Fi; complimentary return airport shuttles; business centre; a 24-hour deli, an indoor-gym with power generating gym equipment and a jogging trail, outdoor gym and eco-pool. Freshening up facilities are also available for those who want to use the hotel as a stop-over, before, after or in-between flights.
Hotel Verde is the first hotel in the world to be certified LEED Platinum (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) for both New Construction and Operations & Maintenance from the United States Green Building Council.
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour Room Service
- 24-hour VerDeli
- 8 State-of-the-Art Conference & Meeting Rooms
- Ample and secure parking
- Breakfast from 04:30
- Children's Menu
- Complimentary daily return shuttle to the V&A Waterfront
- Complimentary return airport shuttle
- Complimentary WiFi
- Conference Facilities
- Free Business Centre
- Free Luggage Store
- Free Wifi
- 400 metres from Cape Town International Airport
- A dedicated reading area in our lounge
- Close to the N2 Highway
- Complimentary shuttle services to both Cape Town International Airport and the V&A Waterfront
- Earth Hour every Wednesday evening from 7pm
- Jogging trail
- Kiddies corner
- Nuovo Restaurant & Bar
- Set within a tranquil wetland
- 15 Michigan Street, Airport Industria, Cape Town, 7490
- -33.973782407462345, 18.592068872692835
- +27 21 380 5500