Here’s a quick update on the Chapter AGMs taking place this month.
• Western Cape AGM: 12 June 2018, @ 13h00, Cape Town Ziplines, Houtbay
• KwaZulu-Natal AGM: 15 June 2018, @ 13h30, Fairmont Zimbali Resort, Ballito
• Limpopo AGM: 18 June 2018, @ 12h00, Hiyani Guest House, Polokwane
• Mpumalanga AGM: 19 June 2018, @ 13h30, Little Pilgrims / Numbi Hotel, Hazyview
• Eastern Cape AGM: 19 June 2018, @ 14h00, Summerstrand Hotel, Port Elizabeth
• Garden Route AGM: 21 June 2018, @ 14h30, The Turbine Hotel, Knysna
• Gauteng AGM: 22 June 2018, @ 15h00, Maslow Hotel, Johannesburg
• North West AGM: New date to be announced (early July 2018)
• Free State AGM: Date to be announced (early July 2018)
Please remember to add any offices in other provinces as a division or any subsidiary companies that you may have on the SATSA system (part of your annual review process). This will not only ensure that they receive regional information, but it will also enable the division/subsidiaries to vote at the respective Chapter AGMs. As per the SATSA Memorandum of incorporation, they can vote at Chapter level but only the main member will be able to vote at the National AGM (taking place in Port Elizabeth on the 25th of July 2018).
We are also extending an invitation to any members who would like to sponsor any prizes or give-aways for any of the Chapter Meetings. This could be a great way to market your product, not only in your region but across the country, to other SATSA members. Should you be able to do so, please send the details to Virginia Modau on email@example.com
Looking forward to seeing all of our members at the chapter AGMs.