SATSA members are entitled to a number of negotiated benefits as well as the support of the National Office team and provincial chapters. We stand to honour benefits that result in recognition, referrals and marketing for our members.
Our team strives to grow the authority of the association and therefore recognition from buyers, trade, government and our own members as credible, bonded travel partners for inbound tourism services into the region. SATSA acts as a conduit to market access through government entities such as South African Tourism and facilitates networking and business between members.
International buyers seeking niche market services, credibility and compliance checks, venues and advice are referred on a daily basis to members that could provide the services or product required for these enquiries.
As an association, we market our members through a variety of channels including our internationally-distributed trade directory, our website and its advertising channels, roadshows, workshops and our social media accounts.
Why become a member ?
- Business – New business leads generated direct to your website / booking engine.
- Bonding* – Financial guarantee covering pre-tour deposits – Terms & Conditions
- Credibility – Acknowledged as a provider of quality tourism services.
- Information – Travel trade news, statistics, reviews and ‘How To’ guides.
- Marketing – At trade shows and the SATSA website & Members Directory
- Networking – With members on an international, regional, national and provincial level.
- Preferred Status – Access to M2M discounts, preferential STO rates and trade marketing initiatives.
- Representation – Lobbying at regional, national and provincial level.
Become a member today !
To apply for SATSA Membership complete the enquiry application form here