SATSA has been approached to partner on the Productivity SA Program which offers consulting support of up to R300,000 per selected business. They are looking to select three enterprises based in KwaZulu-Natal, two in Eastern Cape, two in Mpumalanga, five in Gauteng and two in Limpopo.
Productivity SA, via its accredited service provider, Sigma International, provides companies in stress with access to professional management consulting services. The consulting support is fully funded by Productivity SA (100%), and should meet the following simple criteria:
1. The company/ entity should have a staff complement in excess of 30 (including contract staff and people you create work for);
2. The business should currently be under some form of stress (stress can be in many forms, these include: forex losses as a result of weak Rand, decreasing profits, reduced productivity, underperforming staff and reducing margins)
The assistance includes the development and implementation of turn-around strategies for the business, including:
- Training support (Customer service training)
- Facilitate access to funding (including business plan write ups) and cash flow management
- Development and implementation of Quality Management Systems (QMS);
- Development of business strategies or re-alignment of existing strategies;
- Review of production systems and company operations, as well as the implementation of company specific programs to improve output;
- Help with assessing BEE compliance levels and providing remedial action;
- Development of customized marketing plans;
- Capacity developing staff and management through a variety of specialized mentorship and training interventions
- Certain software costs (e.g. Pastel)
These services are just some of the interventions that we can assist you with via the program. Each client’s interventions are based on their own need and a detailed business analysis.
Please click here for the application forms. You can complete and e-mail the forms together with a copy of the company’s tax clearance and latest set of financials to Shamantha Moodley on email@example.com