You will now be asked to click on the Registration button to sign up for the conference and/or other activates (Tours/Golf Day).
Before you do so, please have handy your company VAT number (if you are VAT registered) and your SATSA membership number.
On completion of your registration you will be:
- Sent an email confirming your registration and the details you have provided
- Sent an invoice for all items signed up for – SATSA banking details will be on this invoice
- Sent a Unique Key-code to enable you to revisit your registration and update at a later stage if needs be
- Sent contact details for the organising team should you have any enquiries leading up to the conference
- On completion of your registration you will click through back to the SATSA website conference page.
Late Registration Fee
A late registration fee of R1000 will be charged for any new delegate registrations after Monday 31st July 2017.
A reminder that registration for this year’s SATSA Conference closes on Monday, 31 July 2017.
Thereafter a late registration fee of R1000 will apply to any new delegate registrations up until Tuesday, 8 August 2017.