The SATSA Western Cape Golf Day will take place at Devonvale Golf & Wine Estate, Stellenbosch on Wednesday 16 August 2017.
Devonvale Golf & Wine Estate offers a world class championship golf course. Located just 5 minutes outside Stellenbosch and surrounded by rolling vineyards and majestic mountains, here you will find a true jewel of the Bottelary Valley in the heart of the Stellenbosch Winelands.
The Devonvale fairways are currently suffering due to water availability. Relying heavily on rain and as a result of the past two winter’s having a below average rainfall, their main holding dam has not been able to fill. But under trying circumstances the course management team advise that the tee boxes and greens have remained in top condition throughout this very testing time. Hopefully rain this winter will allow the course to become even better than ever.
Members and non-members welcome!
Fee: R 850 per player
Four Ball: R 3 000 for 4 players
(Should you decide on this option the player booking the four ball is responsible for payment in full and will be invoiced accordingly).
All bookings are to be made via the registration site and you do not have to register for the conference to play – early bookings essential!
- Green fees
- A shared golf cart
- Coffee and muffins on arrival
- Halfway house voucher to cover a meal and a drink and a short prize-giving reception at 17:00
- Play has been reserved for 48 players, 12 x 4-balls
- Tee of times start from both the 1st and 10th T from 11h15
- We ask all players to be on site at least 30 minutes before your T-off time and to register at the SATSA desk on arrival
- Individual T-off times will be confirmed in due course
- Clubs are available for rental at a cost of R320 per set
If you are interested in any sponsorship opportunities and prize donations for this day – please contact:
SATSA Co-Ordinator Western Cape & Northern Cape
Southern Africa Tourism Services Association (SATSA)
Tel: 021-975 0020
Cell: +27 82 874 7711